Tap Tap Dance
- Price: $4.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Games
- Updated: 2009-02-03
- Current Version: 1.5
- Size: 55.30 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tapulous, Inc.
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 2.0 or later
- © Tapulous, Inc.
Add to Favorite apps
NEW & IMPROVED - Great new effects and animations in the special themes for Daft Punk, Moby and Justice!*** Watch a demo of the game at http://tinyurl.com/5kxopl ***"Tap Tap Dance is the best music game on the App Store right now. The note…..
What's New in Version 1.5
* Enhancements and improvements to the special themes for Daft Punk, Moby and Justice
* Bug fixes.
Rated 3/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
So after buying this game I have constructed a list of Pros and Cons and also suggestions. Anyone who is interested in buying this I suggest reading this although it is long. Tapulous, please read this also!
- Backgrounds are AMAZING! The fact that they move depending on the level and everything is great!
- The "Boss" levels are also great! I love how it gives you the shorter areas or it falls faster. Great idea!
- Music: Good Song picks. Fun to listen to many times and tap to.
- The lines you hold I know from Other video games and this is a great feature I missed in Tap Tap Revenge.
- Graphic Animations: I love how when you tap it gives the rings!!! Such a cool idea!
- Music: Come on guys! THis is the 5 dollar version and the FREE version has downloadable tracks? This is BS.... At least have downloadable tracks or have a feature I thought was here..... The use of your own music in this game.
- Song Length, one of the Boss Songs (Phantom Pt. II (Soulwax Remix)) is way to long. I don't have 7.5 minutes to spend more than once....
- Hardness: I found that this was almost easier than Tap Tap Revenge.... Although some of the hardest levels are not a walk in the park.
Added features include:
- Choice of Background(s)
- Ability to play to songs in own iTunes Library
- Make the rings when tapped only appear when you actually hit the balls.
- Make it easier to tap the balls (let it accept taps a little below and a little above)
If you do not have 5 bucks handy don't buy this.... It almost certainly will go down in price at some point. Get it then. The game it self is worth about $3-$4 not $5. But if you do have 5 bucks get it! I hope some new editions will come out making this the best game I own as you will too....
Seriously? No updates for over a month? Get it together and get an update!!!!
Not to mention you released ttr2 and yet no new songs?
This game is AMAZING.
First... everything is so much more precise than before! Arrows are more accurate!
Second... there's multi-notes!
Third... BOSS STAGES... oh... so intense...
You cease to amaze tapulous.
-Your biggest fan,
Tim O'Brien write:
Coolest game on the iPhone..
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes